Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Day15

Another short update for today with the limited information that makes it to me. They have made it into Ontario, somewhere close to Kenora. They biked for 12 hours. That means waking up at 4am, and getting on the road by 5am, and traveling just over 200km with conditions described as "nice weather and warm out." This puts them a little ahead of schedule. They are also apparently tired and heading to bed early, which seems understandable to me.




View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom and Ross,

    My name is Andrew Snook. I am a new reporter with the Perth Courier. I am interested in interviewing both of you for an upcoming article of the Courier. Feel free to give me a call at 613-267-1100 or email me at: Andrew.Snook@perthcourier.com

    Good luck on your journey, I look forward to speaking with both of you.

    ReplyDelete