Wednesday, June 9, 2010

day t from the first9 completed

sorry about that I can destroy the moving parts of a brick.
Robin


Back to my task, thanks Robin for ERMEP, and thanks to all the staff at both offices. However a special thanks to Eillen, who has supported this project from the onset, and has also done much of the organization.
N
m
Many of you may not know that Pierre did this trip in 2002, and shared his notes with us and they have been very helpful.
I hope that some of this is interesting, Evan's class is following , probably geography, and health, the fun of activity, but they have a bonus,

See who can find the most spelling mistakes. See who can correct ths grammer. Teachers you understand they are all deliberate as part of the educational objectives. You will all understand why I dictate my office notes.
The rain is getting even heavier, Tom is snoring, and I'm hungry. If the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise I'll

No comments:

Post a Comment